- We perform a comprehensive needs analysis and prepare a
detailed project scope document for every potential client…
Software Implementation & System Design
- We implement your Microsoft Navision solution in a sequence
designed to maximize your productivity and minimize interruptions to
- Data conversion is a step that is typically performed 2
- The first time is during the initial design phase,
when the programs that convert the data are written. This data
conversion will allow us to test the effectiveness of our conversion,
to see if there are any data errors, and make the necessary
corrections. This will also allow for training with your data already
in the system.
- The second data conversion is done just prior to going
- It will convert the latest up-to-the-minute information
from your accounting system.
- We execute setups to provide for proper posting, proper
functionality, and proper security.
- Posting groups are set specifically for end users' ability
to post transactions without concern about which G/L accounts are
- Setups are executed to determine accounting periods,
warning types enabled, and how certain calculations occur.
- Security setup is performed: users are added, passwords are
set, and roles are assigned.
- Each user group menu is designed at this time; particular
users will be restricted access to certain data, with access
unavailable from their menus.
- The implementation phase is the period right after going
live with Navision. For a period of 2 weeks, we commit our staff to be
on-site at all times to ensure a smooth transition to Navision.
Training & Support
- We utilize a "train the trainer" technique
- We will have a "super user" training session
- We will also have 2 one-week training sessions
- Training material will be provided by AEI
| Navision Solutions by Industry | Company Information | News/Events | Clients
Only | Accountants & Consultants
Home | Search | Site Map |
Contact Us | Request for Information